At Dr. Ashley Mann’s dental office, your comfort is VERY important to us. We go the distance to make you as comfortable as possible, to minimize any potential pain. We want to give you an experience that you’ll remember because of how good it was; like you’ve been flying first class.
We have technology that is so much better than even just a decade ago, you will be amazed at how much more comfortable you’ll feel, how much quicker the visits are, and how much better the results.
We have a team who we have chosen for not only the technical excellence, but also their compassion and consideration for our patients.
How do we make you comfortable? Every way we know how.
- When you arrive in our office, the first thing you’ll see is a water fountain in a wall of stone
- You’ll have your choice of comfortable seats in our waiting area
- You can help yourself to hot drinks and filtered water while you wait, if you even wait
- You’ll enjoy the spaciousness and natural light from our many windows
- If you didn’t get to brush your teeth before your visit, we have disposables for you
When we invite you back to get your treatment:
- We listen carefully to what you say and how you feel
- Our hygienists and team are very considerate and skilled
- Most of our dental chairs are covered with memory foam pads (you may not want to leave)
- Our Bose Noise Canceling Headsets have excellent audio quality (you’ll be amazed)
- You can connect to your iPod, or one of ours, to listen to the music of your choice
- We use a higher strength of topical anesthesia for your comfort
- We offer sedation dentistry if you’d like to consider that
What’s more, if you’re worried about payment pains you may feel, we have your comfort and convenience in mind there too.